CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Barren Yard



Thought I would share some shots of Ben's latest OCD project. He has been working his butt off, spending all of his free time as of late getting the backyard ready for the landscaping. All 325 plants are due to arrive today (although, we were prepared last night but the truck got delayed!) I told the Landscape Designer that I wanted a lush, green Connecticut feel with a touch of English garden. I can't wait to see of he pulled it out! We have spent hours trying to get oriented with all of the plants and what they will look like and I am excited to see it all done. One more project to check off our list and start enjoying, just in time for our Connecticut guests! Hopefully by the time they get here I will be able to walk a bit. I am scheduled for a Epidural of corticosteroids in my back to day. I am sure hoping it will offer some relief. I would love to help with the planting tonight! HA. I'll post the "after pictures" tomorrow.

0 comments: