CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

OUCH!


Yesterday was a right of passage day for Brooke. She and her best buddy Callie celebrated their impending 8th birthday with an ear piercing extravaganza! Oh man were they nervous but they handled it all with grace and their usual smiles triumphed in the end. I was a tad nervous taking Brooke because she has such a crazy aversion to shots. I thought for sure she would end up in the corner of the store in the fetal position screaming but she handled it like a champ and even comforted Callie when it was her turn. She says it never hurt just throbbed a bit and I know it could not have been too bad because they headed straight for Orange Julius and shopping afterwards.



2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Maybe I will someday post the story of Annelise who DID end up in the corner of a DILLARDS in the fetal position... with one ear pierced and one ear NOT pierced.

Note to the wiser: ALWAYS, ALWAYS go to the ear piercing place that does it at the SAME TIME!

Although, it looks as though Brooke had them at the same time, so you were spared the LOUD child screaming uncontrollably for the whole mall establishment to behold.

Erin said...

Oh Poor Rhonda. In order to prevent that kind of scene I called and made sure they had 2 girls available...(I too have been left alone in Dr's offices "until I can get my daughter together" - meaning off the floor and stopped screaming at the top of her lungs...She screams so loud she bursts blood vessels in her eyes and face.) Oh joy